Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hell breaks loose...

Sometimes,you just need to have a reality check.You just need to look deep into the crevices and apertures of your very own twisted mind and set some facts straight.Sometimes,in life,you need that punching bag,to vent your fury into,or maybe a stupid trash-can,just to spit out the venom inside you.
I am seething with anger right now and the reason for that is just myself.Why do I always get to learn things like this.Is RUDE SHOCKS the only way to give someone some perspective.Well maybe it is,because I've been getting these"zor ka jhatkas"ever since I have tried to bring about a change in myself.I now,realise that freaking egos are very important if you want to save your face here.Its good to have an inflated ego,sometimes,and may well as be darn good,to bring in a little bit of a fakish and flamboyant air about you,no matter how uncharacteristic it may seem.
As a result of the happenings over quite some time,I now feel the same way about friendship,the same that I feel about love.Nothing but an 8 letter word.B******T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...